You are now one step closer from making privacy a core feature in your application. We are very happy that you decided to make this a priority. We are here to help you build trust with your users.
The Usercentrics Apps SDK¶
The Usercentrics Apps SDK is a native Consent Management Platform framework for mobile, TV and Unity applications, that enables the collection, documentation, and management of your user's privacy choices, in order to ensure legal compliance for different legal frameworks around the world.
Our SDK consists of 2 main components:
- Contains all core functionality to collect, document and manage consent, as well as usability features like language detection and geolocation. You may use this component by itself, if you are planing to build your own UI.
- UI Component that hooks to UsercentricsCore to provide a ready to use consent banner solution. This component is design to own all the complexity of compliance, while also providing several levels of customization.
- 🍎 iOS 11 / tvOS 11 and higher
- 🤖 Android 4.1 / AndroidTV 4.1 (API 16) and higher
Supported Cross-Platform Technologies¶
- 🎮 Unity 2018.4 and higher
- 🐦 Flutter 1.20 and higher
- ⚛️ React Native 0.65 and higher
Supported Legal Frameworks¶
- 🇪🇺 GDPR - European Union's General Data Protection Regulation
- 🇺🇸 CCPA - California's Consumer Privacy Act
- 🇧🇷 LGPD - Brazil’s Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados
- 🌎 TCF 2.0 - IAB's Transparency & Consent Framework 2.0
- Easy installation via a package manager
- Methods to collect & update consent
- Up-to-date legal information on more than 1,000 technology vendors
- UsercentricsUI is a plug & play CMP solution with endless customization options
- Build your own CMP with our UsercentricsCore module, an API that provides all necessary data and action delegates
- Device language detection
- tvOS and Android TV support only when building your own CMP
- Share the same settingsID between multiple apps and web applications
- Cross-Device consent sharing
- Consent continuity between the app and embedded WebViews. (Browser SDK is required)
- Offline Handling
- Support for Landscape Mode
- Reporting of service Opt-In rates
- Reporting of User Interactions
Get an Account¶
First step to get started with our SDK, is to create a Usercentrics Account: